Arrival of spring is time to plan your cycling holidays, if your intention is to visit Barcelona (Spain), a great option to discover the authenticity of the territory is a bike tour around Penedès, a wine zone that offers much more than it seems.
Enter the territories of the wine by secondary roads and paved paths, visit symbolic cellars and taste the wines yourself. View the landscape from your bike, no hurries, amplifying the intensity of the moment, and finish the journey with a firstclass culinary experience.
Let Letsvelo takes care of it all while you enjoy a worry-free vacation planning experience.
Choose one of our wine tours, guided or self-guided, and enjoy an all-inclusive experience:
- · 1 day SPECIALIZED carbon bicycle rental, (Tarmac, Roubaix or Amira).
- · 2 wine tours to cavas or wineries, (tastings included)
- · 1 lunch at one of the finest restaurant.
- · Complete Kit helmet and shoes included.
- · Guide tour (Catalan, Spanish, English).
- · Insurance.
- · Provisioning.
- · Vehicle Support.
- · Transport of products purchased on the bike tour.
- · GPS
- · Refreshments and meals are available for people with allergies or intolerances.
If your intention is a deeper understanding in Catalonia, our recommendation is 3 days Pack (Premium or Native) all inclusive:
- · 3 nights bed and breakfast in Vilafranca or Sitges.
- · 3 guided bike tours of one day, choose from our selection of weekly itineraries.
- · 6 wine tours to cavas and wineries, (tastings included)
- · 3 days renting of a SPECIALIZED carbon bicycle (Tarmac, Roubaix or Amira)
- · 3 lunches in restaurants included in each of the routes.
- · Complete kit: Maillot, coulotte, helmet, goggles, gloves and footwear.
- · Daily Transfer to the starting point from accommodation.
- · Tour Guide (Catalan, Spanish, English)
- · Provisioning route (gels, energy bars, nuts, fruit, water and isotonic drink)
- · Insurance.
- · Vehicle support and assistance.
- · Transport of products purchased during the tour.
- · GPS.
- · Maillot and coulotte gift.
- · Daily cleaning kit.
- · Baggage transport.
- · Beginer’s course in wine and cava tasting (1,5h).
- · Rehearsal and introduction to human towers, Cal Figarot, headquarters of The Vilafranca Castellers
- · VINSEUM Visit the Museum of Wine Culture of Catalonia.
Or are you looking for a more personal, intimate and personalized cycling holidays? Select a Letsvelo bike tour and make it private.
We can also create a bike tour exclusively for you, designing your experience, we will help you customize so that you can enjoy it the most. Just let us know the details of what interests you. We’ll handle the rest.
Don’t hesitate, Barcelona is cool.